REN JOINT VENTURE
INDIANAPOLIS INDIANA ( April 22, 2005 ) – An innovative joint venture between Racing Employment Network (REN) and Purdue School of Engineering and Technology at IUPUI has been launched today.
Students and graduates interested in pursuing a career in motorsports through intern or full time employment can post their resumes on the Racing Employment Network website free of charge until they are chosen by an employer. [more]
REN FOR EMPLOYERS
• Reduce time-consuming HR-related costs including advertising resume mining.
• Easy to use registration, job posting and job seeker access.
• Filter responses to unique requirements and cut excessive applications and interviews.
• Automatic account monitoring through online dashboards and email notifications.
REN FOR EMPLOYEES
• Ability to Post resumes and attract employers by listing unique skills/capabilities
• Apply to a full choice of job listings in full confidence
• Gain a no-risk opportunity to improve employment through an anonymous listing
Click here for the Racing Employment Network Newsletter
REN News & Events
Indianapolis , April 2005: Demand for job applicants at all time high for racing industry.
For racing teams and companies to remain competitive, increased demand for staff has become the industries highest priority. For only $25 post your resume and put yourself in front of the decision makers at:
- Honda Performance Development – R&D, Process Engineers
- Ilmor Racing Engines – Transmission Design Engineer & Dyno Technician
- Rocketsports ChampCar Team – Mechanics, Fabricator
- Target Chip Ganassi Racing Teams – GrandAm Mechanics, IRL Transport Specialists
- Rahal-Letterman Racing Indycar Team – Composite Technicians, Mechanics
- Walker Racing ChampCar Team – Race & DAG Engineer, Mechanics, Gearbox Technicians
- Polestar Racing Formula Atlantic Team – Crewchief, Mechanics, Gearbox Technicians
- PPI Motorsports, NASCAR Team – Race Car Production Management
Other jobs available from entry level candidates to experienced personnel